Dawn of Heroes
Dawn of Heroes
Dawn of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Its 2145 already! About time we had our very own superheroes to watch our back! -Daily Globe Article

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Dark_One
Blood Noir - An AU Anita Blake/Supernatural RPG I_vote_lcapBlood Noir - An AU Anita Blake/Supernatural RPG I_voting_barBlood Noir - An AU Anita Blake/Supernatural RPG I_vote_rcap 
Fray
Blood Noir - An AU Anita Blake/Supernatural RPG I_vote_lcapBlood Noir - An AU Anita Blake/Supernatural RPG I_voting_barBlood Noir - An AU Anita Blake/Supernatural RPG I_vote_rcap 
Ink
cloud9
Raving
Latest topics
» Rainmaker OC
Blood Noir - An AU Anita Blake/Supernatural RPG I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 9:13 am by Fray

» Introduce Yourselves!
Blood Noir - An AU Anita Blake/Supernatural RPG I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 7:55 am by Fray

» Prima OC
Blood Noir - An AU Anita Blake/Supernatural RPG I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 1:13 am by Ink

» C.O.P Vehicles of War
Blood Noir - An AU Anita Blake/Supernatural RPG I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 9:30 pm by Dark_One

» Staff Needed!
Blood Noir - An AU Anita Blake/Supernatural RPG I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 1:14 pm by Fray

» Cannon Characters
Blood Noir - An AU Anita Blake/Supernatural RPG I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:37 am by Dark_One

» FACTIONS
Blood Noir - An AU Anita Blake/Supernatural RPG I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 2:27 pm by Dark_One

» REGARDING POWERS
Blood Noir - An AU Anita Blake/Supernatural RPG I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 5:58 pm by Dark_One

» GOVERNMENT AND POLITICS
Blood Noir - An AU Anita Blake/Supernatural RPG I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 3:04 pm by Dark_One

Most active topics
Staff Needed!
C.O.P Vehicles of War
Introduce Yourselves!
Cannon Characters
Rainmaker OC
Affiliates

free forum

RPG-D Sonic Run: Internet Search Engine

Blood Noir - An AU Anita Blake/Supernatural RPG

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Celestiabn

Blood Noir - An AU Anita Blake/Supernatural RPG Empty
PostSubject: Blood Noir - An AU Anita Blake/Supernatural RPG   Blood Noir - An AU Anita Blake/Supernatural RPG I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 5:40 pm

Welcome to Blood Noir. Where fantasy is reality in Orlando, Florida. What use to be stories and myths have come to life. Vampires, Lycanthropes, Demons, Fae, Angels, and more. They all live among the people of the world now. Just what is happening to the world today? What do you happen to be? Will you join our ranks and become part of this supernatural world we can Earth.

We are a present modern day original supernatural RPG based off of both the Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter Series by Laurell K. Hamilton, World of Darkness and the Supernatrual TV Series. The site is considered AU (Alternate Universe) so there are no canons. Come and join us. Be aware we are a mature roleplay site.

-----

On Blood Noir, you do not have to have any knowledge about the series Supernatural or the book series Anita Blake: Vampire Hunter. All the information is written out for you. We have a variety of species, open positions, plenty of boards to roleplay so much more. Come join us and enter the world of modern day fantasy.
Back to top Go down

Blood Noir - An AU Anita Blake/Supernatural RPG
Page 1 of 1