Dawn of Heroes
Dawn of Heroes
Dawn of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Its 2145 already! About time we had our very own superheroes to watch our back! -Daily Globe Article

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Dark_One
GOVERNMENT AND POLITICS I_vote_lcapGOVERNMENT AND POLITICS I_voting_barGOVERNMENT AND POLITICS I_vote_rcap 
Fray
GOVERNMENT AND POLITICS I_vote_lcapGOVERNMENT AND POLITICS I_voting_barGOVERNMENT AND POLITICS I_vote_rcap 
Ink
cloud9
Raving
Latest topics
» Rainmaker OC
GOVERNMENT AND POLITICS I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 9:13 am by Fray

» Introduce Yourselves!
GOVERNMENT AND POLITICS I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 7:55 am by Fray

» Prima OC
GOVERNMENT AND POLITICS I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 1:13 am by Ink

» C.O.P Vehicles of War
GOVERNMENT AND POLITICS I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 9:30 pm by Dark_One

» Staff Needed!
GOVERNMENT AND POLITICS I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 1:14 pm by Fray

» Cannon Characters
GOVERNMENT AND POLITICS I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:37 am by Dark_One

» FACTIONS
GOVERNMENT AND POLITICS I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 2:27 pm by Dark_One

» REGARDING POWERS
GOVERNMENT AND POLITICS I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 5:58 pm by Dark_One

» GOVERNMENT AND POLITICS
GOVERNMENT AND POLITICS I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 3:04 pm by Dark_One

Most active topics
Staff Needed!
C.O.P Vehicles of War
Introduce Yourselves!
Cannon Characters
Rainmaker OC
Affiliates

free forum

RPG-D Sonic Run: Internet Search Engine

GOVERNMENT AND POLITICS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dark_One
Admin
Admin
Dark_One

Gold : 19341

GOVERNMENT AND POLITICS Empty
PostSubject: GOVERNMENT AND POLITICS   GOVERNMENT AND POLITICS I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 3:04 pm

(U.R.E) UNITED REPUBLIC OF EARTH
GOVERNMENT AND POLITICS Sci_fi__jovian_league_flag_by_leovinas-d4ao89a

The U.R.E, more commonly known as "The Unity" is the primary governing body of planet earth. Split into four branches which collectively rule every aspect of the world. Founded in 2039 AD during the end of the third world war in an attempt to help man-kind rebuild. The nations of the world were utterly ruined. As they united under one banner the human race was able to rise from the ashes. It only took a century before the grand mega-cities that now cover the continents emerged. Some believed this was just a byproduct of a united people. Others however thought it was impossible to make such a comeback in such a short period of time. That there must be some sort of conspiracy that accelerated that accelerated the reconstruction of the world. In 2095 AD, The Unity quickly established themselves as a world government. No elections were held and yet none would dare challenge their authority.

The Four Branches of the U.R.E are as follows:

Grand Council:
The executive body of government. Consisting of the High-Patron and the five leaders of the other branches. As well as ten secretaries who reside of specific aspects of world management such as commerce, defense, diplomacy, etc.

Worlds Senate:
Consisting of 2000 elected senators from around the world who act as the legislative body.

Supreme Court:
The judicial body, consisting of eleven Supreme Judges who are elected for life.

Coalition of Peace(C.O.P):
World Military and Law enforcement. Lead by the joint-elected Secretary of Defense and Secretary of Intelligence.

Back to top Go down
https://dawnofheroes.rpg-board.net

GOVERNMENT AND POLITICS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn of Heroes :: DATABASE :: LORE AND LEGENDS-
Jump to: