Dawn of Heroes
Dawn of Heroes
Dawn of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Its 2145 already! About time we had our very own superheroes to watch our back! -Daily Globe Article

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Dark_One
Cannon Characters I_vote_lcapCannon Characters I_voting_barCannon Characters I_vote_rcap 
Fray
Cannon Characters I_vote_lcapCannon Characters I_voting_barCannon Characters I_vote_rcap 
Ink
cloud9
Raving
Latest topics
» Rainmaker OC
Cannon Characters I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 9:13 am by Fray

» Introduce Yourselves!
Cannon Characters I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 7:55 am by Fray

» Prima OC
Cannon Characters I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 1:13 am by Ink

» C.O.P Vehicles of War
Cannon Characters I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 9:30 pm by Dark_One

» Staff Needed!
Cannon Characters I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 1:14 pm by Fray

» Cannon Characters
Cannon Characters I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:37 am by Dark_One

» FACTIONS
Cannon Characters I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 2:27 pm by Dark_One

» REGARDING POWERS
Cannon Characters I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 5:58 pm by Dark_One

» GOVERNMENT AND POLITICS
Cannon Characters I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 3:04 pm by Dark_One

Most active topics
Staff Needed!
C.O.P Vehicles of War
Introduce Yourselves!
Cannon Characters
Rainmaker OC
Affiliates

free forum

RPG-D Sonic Run: Internet Search Engine

Cannon Characters

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dark_One
Admin
Admin
Dark_One

Gold : 19341

Cannon Characters Empty
PostSubject: Cannon Characters   Cannon Characters I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 12:47 pm

Alexander Ruling (M)(35 years old)
Founder and leader of the Worlds Guard. Although his alter ego "Citadel", is a wanted criminal world-wide, his secret identity remains a mystery. Considered the 1st real superhero, a legend among the alpha-human community.

POWERS

Super Strength:
Capable of lifting up to one-hundred tons.
Super Durability:
Takes no damage from blunt force what so ever. Although sharp objects such as blades are capable of piercing his skin.
Flight/Levitation:
Capable of reaching speeds up to mach 5-6. Anything faster and he will pass out.
=================================
Michael Borus (M)(42 years old)
Nicknamed "The Baron", Michael is thought to be both the richest man in the history of the world and the greatest crime lord that ever lived. Founder of the Neo-Mafia, he is extremely educated, ruthless, charming, deceptive and cunning. He wont let anything stand in the way of what he wants. Which is more money and more power.

POWERS

Peak Physical Perfection:
Although middle aged, The Baron is in his prime. As strong as a full time weight lifter and as fit and healthy as a marathon runner. He can stay in a fight for hours on end without breaking a sweat.
Social Power:
Being the richest man in the world, he has bought off the loyalty of some of the highest ranking officials in government. In turn granting him diplomatic immunity and the power to rig elections with a single phone call. In addition to his net worth of several trillion credits, he can afford pretty much anything he wants.
Perception:
He has trained himself to be a master of perception. Capable of looking into any situation and quickly understand the motives and potential actions of every individual involved.
Dr. Kyle Valorn (M)(64 years old)
Previously a famous biologist and engineer. "Dr. Valorn", as he is more commonly called, is currently an homicidal sociopath. Upon hearing that he only had a few days to live, Dr. Valorn found a way to download his consciousness into an advanced android body. Being the biologist that he was he loathed the civilization which had been responsible for his near early death. He vowed to destroy it by any means possible using both his hyper-intelligent mind and the power of technology.

POWERS

Super-Intelligence:
With an IQ over 200, his brilliant and inventive mind is only a toothpick, a staple, some glue and a cardboard box away from creating a weapon of mass destruction.
Robotic Body:
Has an advanced and armored robotic body as well all the abilities that come along with it.
Martial Arts Master:
In his youth, Dr. Valorn spent fifteen years and traveled the world mastering the most ancient of the martial arts in a journey to "discover himself". This is the time when he fell in love with nature and became a biologist.
Brittany Marsh(F)(27 years old)
One of the founding members of Worlds Guard. The de-facto leader, 2nd only to the founder Alexander Ruling. Growing up in a rich family she often calls upon her numerous assets to both fund and support the team of heroes. One day as a child she was hit by a car in the road. Rushed to the hospital, they were unable to mend her wounds. But a famous geneticist stepped in and declared that he could cure her and make her untouchable. Through extensive genetic manipulation she became what she is today. Nicknamed "Astral", the ghost women.

POWERS

Phasing/Intangibility: Capable of walking through solid objects by phasing in and out of a solid or intangible state at will. A power that only frigged cold temperatures can negate.
Invisibility/Cloaking: Capable of turning herself and anything she touches invisible at will.
Teleportation: Can teleport in the blink of an eye to any location as long as she can see where she is going.

Last edited by Dark_One on Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:28 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://dawnofheroes.rpg-board.net
Dark_One
Admin
Admin
Dark_One

Gold : 19341

Cannon Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cannon Characters   Cannon Characters I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:37 am

More to come.
Back to top Go down
https://dawnofheroes.rpg-board.net

Cannon Characters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn of Heroes :: DATABASE :: CHARACTERS :: CANNONS AND ADOPTION-
Jump to: