Dawn of Heroes
Dawn of Heroes
Dawn of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Its 2145 already! About time we had our very own superheroes to watch our back! -Daily Globe Article

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Dark_One
The Hobbit Roleplay [IF] (LB) I_vote_lcapThe Hobbit Roleplay [IF] (LB) I_voting_barThe Hobbit Roleplay [IF] (LB) I_vote_rcap 
Fray
The Hobbit Roleplay [IF] (LB) I_vote_lcapThe Hobbit Roleplay [IF] (LB) I_voting_barThe Hobbit Roleplay [IF] (LB) I_vote_rcap 
Ink
cloud9
Raving
Latest topics
» Rainmaker OC
The Hobbit Roleplay [IF] (LB) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 9:13 am by Fray

» Introduce Yourselves!
The Hobbit Roleplay [IF] (LB) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 7:55 am by Fray

» Prima OC
The Hobbit Roleplay [IF] (LB) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 1:13 am by Ink

» C.O.P Vehicles of War
The Hobbit Roleplay [IF] (LB) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 9:30 pm by Dark_One

» Staff Needed!
The Hobbit Roleplay [IF] (LB) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 1:14 pm by Fray

» Cannon Characters
The Hobbit Roleplay [IF] (LB) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:37 am by Dark_One

» FACTIONS
The Hobbit Roleplay [IF] (LB) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 2:27 pm by Dark_One

» REGARDING POWERS
The Hobbit Roleplay [IF] (LB) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 5:58 pm by Dark_One

» GOVERNMENT AND POLITICS
The Hobbit Roleplay [IF] (LB) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 3:04 pm by Dark_One

Most active topics
Staff Needed!
C.O.P Vehicles of War
Introduce Yourselves!
Cannon Characters
Rainmaker OC
Affiliates

free forum

RPG-D Sonic Run: Internet Search Engine

The Hobbit Roleplay [IF] (LB)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ilúvatar

The Hobbit Roleplay [IF] (LB) Empty
PostSubject: The Hobbit Roleplay [IF] (LB)   The Hobbit Roleplay [IF] (LB) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 5:20 pm

I am looking for someone to share in an adventure...

Our roleplay is based on the works of the beloved J.R.R. Tolkien and on the movie adaptations by Peter Jackson. We are canon with room for AU aspects and we also have an AU board for the more outlandish storylines you might wish to pursue. Most of our threads take place around the time of the Quest to Erebor (T.A. 2941) but you are also most welcome to roleplay events from before and after the Quest in order to further develop your characters.

We are an intermediate to advanced roleplay but you are welcome to join us whatever your previous writing experience! There is no limit on the number of characters you can have, though at present there is a limit of two canons per person. We also have a relaxed word count, asking members to aim for around 200 words per post or to match their roleplaying partners where possible.

The world is not in your books and maps. It's out there!

Mr. Bilbo Baggins was a most respected Hobbit, with no time for adventures (“Nasty, disturbing, uncomfortable things! Make you late for dinner!”). That is until he finds himself reluctantly whisked away from his comfortable, homely and beloved hobbit-hole by Gandalf the Grey and a motley crew of Dwarves. Thus begins a great adventure, with the Company of Thorin Oakenshield seeking to reclaim the lost Dwarven kingdom of Erebor from the dangerous and covetous Dragon, Smaug the Magnificent. All the while Azog the Defiler, the pale chieftain of the Orcs of Moria, pursues the Company with the intention of ending the Line of Durin...

As this journey takes place, a terrible power rises in Middle Earth. In the ruined fortress of Dol Guldur, the black magic of the mysterious Necromancer restores the dead to life. The forest of Greenwood, home to the Elves, has grown caliginous and now vile Giant Spiders dwell there. It comes as little surprise that the forest has thus been renamed Mirkwood. The growing darkness can be felt all over Middle Earth, by the evil and the good alike. The numbers of Orcs increases, as do the frequency and ferocity of their attacks, striking fear into the hearts of Men.

Roads go ever ever on...

Middle Earth lies at your feet, ready and waiting for you to begin your adventure. Be sure to check out the Canon List to see which of Tolkien's creations remain available - or jump in with an original character of your own!

Whoever you decide to play, we look forward to warmly welcoming you to our friendly and dedicated community.

The Hobbit Roleplay [IF] (LB) Needlewhite
Back to top Go down

The Hobbit Roleplay [IF] (LB)
Page 1 of 1