Dawn of Heroes
Dawn of Heroes
Dawn of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Its 2145 already! About time we had our very own superheroes to watch our back! -Daily Globe Article

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Dark_One
Rise of Shadows I_vote_lcapRise of Shadows I_voting_barRise of Shadows I_vote_rcap 
Fray
Rise of Shadows I_vote_lcapRise of Shadows I_voting_barRise of Shadows I_vote_rcap 
Ink
cloud9
Raving
Latest topics
» Rainmaker OC
Rise of Shadows I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 9:13 am by Fray

» Introduce Yourselves!
Rise of Shadows I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 7:55 am by Fray

» Prima OC
Rise of Shadows I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 1:13 am by Ink

» C.O.P Vehicles of War
Rise of Shadows I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 9:30 pm by Dark_One

» Staff Needed!
Rise of Shadows I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 1:14 pm by Fray

» Cannon Characters
Rise of Shadows I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:37 am by Dark_One

» FACTIONS
Rise of Shadows I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 2:27 pm by Dark_One

» REGARDING POWERS
Rise of Shadows I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 5:58 pm by Dark_One

» GOVERNMENT AND POLITICS
Rise of Shadows I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 3:04 pm by Dark_One

Most active topics
Staff Needed!
C.O.P Vehicles of War
Introduce Yourselves!
Cannon Characters
Rainmaker OC
Affiliates

free forum

RPG-D Sonic Run: Internet Search Engine

Rise of Shadows

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Parem'Zel

Rise of Shadows Empty
PostSubject: Rise of Shadows   Rise of Shadows I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 11:54 am

Rise of Shadows D2c3c410
ENTER THE REALM AND JOIN NOW
Rise of Shadows is an original dark fantasy roleplay forum which takes place in a world of late-medieval technology called Overdark. Currently in the middle of the 5th age. Scattered across the continent, rival city-states seek dominance over their neighbors through diplomatic, economic and militaristic means. The Celestials and Demons locked in an eternal conflict in the background over control of the mortal realm. As a member of the forum you will have the right to an unlimited character limit, ten races and classes to choose from and the ability to directly impact the flow of events. Set up as a sandbox, characters can travel from place to place, exploring the skeleton of the world which will be continuously expanded via in-game character interactions. This is a world where you can rise to become king of a nation and start a rebellion in enemy lands. Ascend to become a legend across the seas or fall in a blaze of glory.
Back to top Go down

Rise of Shadows
Page 1 of 1