Dawn of Heroes
Dawn of Heroes
Dawn of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Its 2145 already! About time we had our very own superheroes to watch our back! -Daily Globe Article

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Dark_One
CHARACTER RULES I_vote_lcapCHARACTER RULES I_voting_barCHARACTER RULES I_vote_rcap 
Fray
CHARACTER RULES I_vote_lcapCHARACTER RULES I_voting_barCHARACTER RULES I_vote_rcap 
Ink
cloud9
Raving
Latest topics
» Rainmaker OC
CHARACTER RULES I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 9:13 am by Fray

» Introduce Yourselves!
CHARACTER RULES I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 7:55 am by Fray

» Prima OC
CHARACTER RULES I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 1:13 am by Ink

» C.O.P Vehicles of War
CHARACTER RULES I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 9:30 pm by Dark_One

» Staff Needed!
CHARACTER RULES I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 1:14 pm by Fray

» Cannon Characters
CHARACTER RULES I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:37 am by Dark_One

» FACTIONS
CHARACTER RULES I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 2:27 pm by Dark_One

» REGARDING POWERS
CHARACTER RULES I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 5:58 pm by Dark_One

» GOVERNMENT AND POLITICS
CHARACTER RULES I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 3:04 pm by Dark_One

Most active topics
Staff Needed!
C.O.P Vehicles of War
Introduce Yourselves!
Cannon Characters
Rainmaker OC
Affiliates

free forum

RPG-D Sonic Run: Internet Search Engine

CHARACTER RULES

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dark_One
Admin
Admin
Dark_One

Gold : 19536

CHARACTER RULES Empty
PostSubject: CHARACTER RULES   CHARACTER RULES I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 3:29 pm

CHARACTERS

Approval: All submitted characters and adoption claims must be reviewed and approved by either an admin or moderator. No exceptions.

Number of Characters: Members are aloud to have as many characters as they think they can handle, there is no official limit.

Adoption: When a character is dropped and put up for adoption, it is open for any member to adopt it. Even the creator if they decide to readopt their character in the future. If a member wishes to adopt a character then simply post the word "Claim" on the same thread and an admin or moderator will move the character profile to the archive with the name of the new owner in the thread description.

Creating a Character: When it comes to creating a character in DOH, your imagination is the limit. However, there are a few rules and guidelines regarding your character(s) that you must keep in mind.

1) All characters must have flaws/weaknesses. So make sure you don't over power your character(s). This allows a for a fair role play experience with others.

2) You are allowed to create a character of any race, place, background, etc that you wish. Races include Human(no powers), Alpha-Human(has powers), Cyborg(powers through technology).

3) If a characters history/background is connected with another persons character then you must first get the other persons permission before adding their character into your history.

4) Avoid using terms such as, most powerful in the world, invincible, unbeatable, etc. As stated before you character can not be any of things. This does not mean however, that your character(s) can not be called these things by others.

(More rules may be added as the forum progresses. The following template may be reorganized/modified to an extent depending on each particular character.)
Code:
[size=24][u][b]CHARACTER NAME[/b][/u][/size]
[u][b]Alias/Nickname:[/b][/u]
[u][b]Age/DoB:[/b][/u]
[u][b]Gender:[/b][/u]
[u][b]Height/Weight:[/b][/u]
[u][b]Language(s):[/b][/u]
[u][b]Personality:[/b][/u]
[u][b]Education:[/b][/u]
[u][b]Profession(s):[/b][/u]
(IMAGE OF CHARACTER) (No anime)
[u][b]Power/Skills/Training:[/b][/u] (two superpower max, not required)
[b]Background/History:[/b] (DETAILS)
Back to top Go down
https://dawnofheroes.rpg-board.net

CHARACTER RULES
Page 1 of 1